We're sorry, but there seems to be an error with some of the information provided. Please check the highlighted fields
The Pedigree Jumbone Chicken Adult Dog Treat features two delicious mouth-watering layers to give your dog a real chewing challenge that'll keep them occupied for longer than a standard treat. Full of nutritional goodness the Jumbone is jam packed with vitamins and minerals which support the health, growth and development of your dog. Making food which is as good on the outside as it is on the inside the Pedigree dog treats lets your dog’s personality shine.
- A deliciously satisfying and long-lasting dog treat with a tough and tasty outer and a mouth-watering centre
- Complementary pet food developed by nutritionists and vets at Waltham Centre for Pet Nutrition
- Omega 3 to help keep them fit for life, vitamins to help maintain your dog's natural defences and minerals including calcium to help give him strong bones
- Delicious dog chews that contain no artificial colours or flavours
- Available in a range of sizes to suit every dog (mini, medium and large)
Cereals (including 4% Rice), Derivatives of Vegetable Origin, Various Sugars, Meat and Animal Derivatives (including 4% Chicken), Minerals, Vegetable Protein Extract, Seeds, Oils and Fats, Herbs
Protein 8%, Fat content 2.1%, Inorganic matter 4.4%, Crude fibres 2.2%, Moisture 16%, Energy: 298 kcal/100g, Calcium 0.66%, Omega 3 fatty acids: 584 mg/kg
Show more information
Pedigree Jumbone Chicken Adult Dog Treats
Save 10% on your first repeat delivery
Delivery InformationHome Delivery Free delivery over £40
Click & Collect Free Click & Collect. Simply spend £40
Returns Free returns on all orders
There are no reviews for this product. Be the first to write a review.Write a review
Show more reviews
Before we are able to send this product straight out to you, we just need you to read the following carefully and please respond to the statements:
Please confirm the type of animal this is for:
If you're unable to agree to any of the above, please give us a call on 0345 032 8002.
We do this to meet VMR* guidelines, in place to keep your pet healthy.
*Veterinary Medicines Regulations