We're sorry, but there seems to be an error with some of the information provided. Please check the highlighted fields
Maintain your horse’s joint health during exercise with YUMOVE Horse ACTIVE JOINT, created with increased levels of key active ingredients such as:
• The purest Glocosamine HCI (99.8%) that provides the core building blocks of cartilage – the tough connective tissue that protects the joint.
• Natural Chondroitin collected from Green Lipped Mussel helps to maintain healthy joints for longer.
• Increased levels of Hyaluronic Acid offers maximum support for the joint, helping to lubricate your horse’s joints and pad them from impact during rigorous exercise and training.
• Vitamin C & E, both natural antioxidants help maintain mobility, neutralising free radicals which are created in the joint during exercise.
• Increased levels of triple strength Green Lipped Mussel provides increased amounts of two unique Omega 3 EFAs to help the body’s natural anti-inflammatory process after rigorous training. Helping to ease stiffness after exercise and maintain mobility.
• Scientifically proven levels of MSM helps to support the structure of connective tissue around the joint and aids muscle recovery. Its also been shown to support recovery after exercise.
Mix the following amounts with food, using the 30ml scoop provided with the product:
Pony (approx. 250kg) = Half a scoop.
Horse (approx. 500kg) = 1 Level scoop.
For older or stiff horses, uses the recommended amount twice/day for the first 4 -6 weeks.
Show more information
Yumove Active Joint Horse Supplement
£54.49 to £120.99
Delivery InformationHome Delivery Free delivery over £40
Click & Collect Free Click & Collect. Simply spend £40
Returns Free returns on all orders
There are no reviews for this product. Be the first to write a review.Write a review
Show more reviews
Before we are able to send this product straight out to you, we just need you to read the following carefully and please respond to the statements:
Please confirm the type of animal this is for:
If you're unable to agree to any of the above, please give us a call on 0345 032 8002.
We do this to meet VMR* guidelines, in place to keep your pet healthy.
*Veterinary Medicines Regulations