We're sorry, but there seems to be an error with some of the information provided. Please check the highlighted fields
Horslyx Mobility Lick for Horses encourages natural trickle feeding patterns whilst balancing the nutrient deficiencies often found in forage and grazing and helps to reduce boredom and stress. Optimum amounts of glucosamine HCI MSM and omega oils as well as selenium and vitamins C and E are added to the high specification vitamin mineral and trace element package to promote optimum general health. This unique triple action lick helps encourage healthy joint function and is scientifically proven to improve stride length. Weatherproof for use in the stable or field.
Key Features & Benefits
- Helps performance in horses that may be prone to stiffness before, during and/or after exercise.
- Great for competition horses that require support for hard working joints.
- Perfect aid for older horses that may have suffered from wear and tear over the years.
- Maintains healthy joints in all active horses, of all ages and breeds.
- Great for horses that are stabled for long periods of time, Horslyx Mobility may help lessen the chance of stiffness from lack of movement.
- Balances any nutrient deficiencies in forage and grazing – helping to ensure your horse stays healthy and happy all year round.
- Provides a weatherproof feeding solution which is perfect for use both in the stable and in the field.
- When fed alongside the correct amounts of good quality forage, Horslyx Mobility Balancer removes the need for buckets of hard feed
Show more information
Horslyx Mobility Lick for Horses 5kg
Save 10% on your first repeat delivery
Delivery InformationHome Delivery Free delivery over £40
Click & Collect Free Click & Collect. Simply spend £40
Returns Free returns on all orders
There are no reviews for this product. Be the first to write a review.Write a review
Show more reviews
Before we are able to send this product straight out to you, we just need you to read the following carefully and please respond to the statements:
Please confirm the type of animal this is for:
If you're unable to agree to any of the above, please give us a call on 0345 032 8002.
We do this to meet VMR* guidelines, in place to keep your pet healthy.
*Veterinary Medicines Regulations