We're sorry, but there seems to be an error with some of the information provided. Please check the highlighted fields
Pureflax Oil For Horses is 100% pure cold pressed flax oil multiple feed supplement that contains a natural source of omega 3, 6 and 9 with their positive health benefits. Improves general condition. Helps enhance skin and coat condition and maintains joint and skin health.
Any imbalance in these Essential Fatty Acids (EFA) can affect a horses temperament, so adding Pureflax Oil For Horses as a supplement in their diet all year round (cereal based diets tend to be high in Omega-6 but low in Omega-3) helps ensure this perfect balance of Omega-3 & Omega-6. PureFlax Flax Seed Oil for horses helps horses and ponies maintain strong hooves, glossy coats and better all-round condition. It is a great source of Natural Omega 3 and an important aid to digestion and also it is believed to help performance horse’s development.
Key Features & Benefits
- Helps hard-working horses who need mobility and joint support
- Supports healthy tissues, the immune system and improves the efficiency with which horses turn their food into energy
- Performance and sporting horses benefit from help with muscle recovery and increased speed and stamina
- Ideal for horses and ponies who need to maintain their general condition and health
- Nourish the coat, bones and hooves of horses of any age and helps maintain a healthy heart
Show more information
Pureflax Flax Seed Oil For Horses
£8.06 to £24.28
Save 10% on your first repeat delivery
Out of stock
Out of stock
Delivery InformationHome Delivery Free delivery over £40
Returns Free returns on all orders
There are no reviews for this product. Be the first to write a review.Write a review
Show more reviews
Before we are able to send this product straight out to you, we just need you to read the following carefully and please respond to the statements:
Please confirm the type of animal this is for:
If you're unable to agree to any of the above, please give us a call on 0345 032 8002.
We do this to meet VMR* guidelines, in place to keep your pet healthy.
*Veterinary Medicines Regulations