We're sorry, but there seems to be an error with some of the information provided. Please check the highlighted fields
Dodson & Horrell Cushcare Condition for Horses has been formulated with unique coarse crumble supporting weight gain and condition for those requiring a lower starch diet.
- High in oil and fibre to provide calories for weight gain and condition without adding starch.
- Contains essential amino acids to support muscle maintenance.
- Added B vitamins and carnitine
- QLC Antioxidant package supporting the bodys natural antioxidant capacity and the ability to ‘mop up’ excess free radicals that may be associated with ageing.
- Contains live Actisaf yeast (probiotic) along with FOS and MOS (prebiotics) to promote a healthy digestive system.
- Omega 3 fatty acids and glucosamine nutritionally support joint function.
- Contains a unique herbal blend including Cinnamon and Chaste tree berries (Vitex agnus castus)
- Digestible fibre provides natural calories and promotes healthy hindgut function.
Oatfeed, Wheatfeed, Dried beet pulp, Wheat distillers dark grains, Vegetable oil & fat, Sunflower seed meal, dehulled, Soya (bean) meal, feed (produced from GM soya), Full fat linseed meal, Calcium carbonate, Cinnamon (0.3%), Glucosamine, Chaste tree berries (0.1%), Sodium chloride, Vitamin premix, Dicalcium phosphate, Lysine, Magnesium oxide, Mixture of: Blackcurrant, Kale, Spinach, Beetroot, Rosemary, Rosehip, Pomegranate (0.05%).
Feed 400g-1kg/100kg bodyweight per day in conjunction with free access to forage. Do not exceed 1kg/100kg bodyweight per day in total. Divide into at least 2-3 meals per day. Ensure a minimum intake of 1.5kg/100kg bodyweight of forage per day. Fresh drinking water must be available at all times. For use with target species only.
Show more information
Dodson & Horrell Cushcare Condition for Horses 18kg
Save 10% on your first repeat delivery
Out of stock
Delivery InformationHome Delivery Free delivery over £40
Returns Free returns on all orders
There are no reviews for this product. Be the first to write a review.Write a review
Show more reviews
Before we are able to send this product straight out to you, we just need you to read the following carefully and please respond to the statements:
Please confirm the type of animal this is for:
If you're unable to agree to any of the above, please give us a call on 0345 032 8002.
We do this to meet VMR* guidelines, in place to keep your pet healthy.
*Veterinary Medicines Regulations