We're sorry, but there seems to be an error with some of the information provided. Please check the highlighted fields
The Dodson & Horrell Be Calm Horse Balancer is a fully balanced, cereal free feed that's been specifically formulated to promote a calm and even temperament, ideal for supporting horses through times of stress or change.
Key Features & Benefits
- Fully balanced feed suitable for all horses at rest or in work that are sensitive or anxious.
- Cereal free and low in sugar and starch.
- A mixture of chamomile, lemon balm and vervain to support an even temperament. These herbs are all traditionally used to promote a calmer temperament and support the horse through times of stress or change.
- Includes QLC natural antioxidant package to support defences against free radicals generated through stress.
- Actisaf protected yeast to support a healthy hindgut environment, fibre fermentation and nutrient uptake.
- Biotin, zinc and methionine for hoof strength and growth.
Wheatfeed, Distiller's wheat grains, Extracted sunflower, Dehulled soya bean meal (genetically modified), Unmolassed sugar beet, Cane molasses, Calcium carbonate, Chamomile (2.0%), Lemon Balm (2.0%), Alfalfa, Vervain (2.0%), Monocalcium phosphate, Sodium chloride,Magnesium oxide, Mixture of: Blackcurrant, Kale, Spinach, Beetroot, Rosemary, Rosehip, Pomegranate (0.4%).
Protein 20%, Lysine 12.7g/kg, Methionine 3.4g/kg, Oil 3.50%, Fibre 9.70%, Ash 13.50%, Starch 7.00%, Sugar 6.50%, Est DE 10MJ/kg
Show more information
Dodson & Horrell Be Calm Horse Balancer 15kg
Save 10% on your first repeat delivery
Delivery InformationHome Delivery Free delivery over £40
Click & Collect Free Click & Collect. Simply spend £40
Returns Free returns on all orders
There are no reviews for this product. Be the first to write a review.Write a review
Show more reviews
Before we are able to send this product straight out to you, we just need you to read the following carefully and please respond to the statements:
Please confirm the type of animal this is for:
If you're unable to agree to any of the above, please give us a call on 0345 032 8002.
We do this to meet VMR* guidelines, in place to keep your pet healthy.
*Veterinary Medicines Regulations