We're sorry, but there seems to be an error with some of the information provided. Please check the highlighted fields
Little Big Paw Traditional Turkey & Vegetable Dinner is a nutritionally balanced wet food for small dogs. 100% natural it is bursting with tender meat! It’s high in energy, nutrient dense and rich in calories. Ideal for little dogs who have large energy requirements, faster metabolisms and who burn energy faster than larger dogs.
• The lean turkey is highly nutritious, packed with protein, its easily digestible and low in fat.
• Full of natural carbohydrates such as potatoes, green peas and carrots for optimum energy and healthy digestion.
• Contains vitamins A, D, E & B complex for a healthy immune system and strong teeth and bones.
• Rich in essential fatty acids for healthy skin and coat.
• Free from artificial preservatives, colourants, flavourings, grain, wheat, soya and dairy!
• Suitable for puppies
Freshly prepared: Turkey 60%, Potato 25%, Carrots 5%, Green Peas 5%, Minerals, Sunflower Oil, Salmon Oil, Dried Tomato, Dried Kelp, Dried Basil.
Protein 10%, Fat 7%, Inorganic Matter 3.8%, Crude Fibre 1%, Moisture 72%.
Dog weight, up to 3kg: 1-2 pots/day.
Dog weight, up to 5kg: 4 pots/day.
Show more information
Little Big Paw Traditional Turkey & Veg Dinner Dog Food 85g x 8
Save 10% on your first repeat delivery
85g x 8
Out of stock
Delivery InformationHome Delivery Free delivery over £40
Click & Collect Free Click & Collect. Simply spend £40
Returns Free returns on all orders
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
sam on 3 Jun 2016 said:
my little Maggie has been off her food with her new medics but she loves this food so much atht same is eating again.Thank you so much!
Yes, i recommend this product
Show more reviews
Before we are able to send this product straight out to you, we just need you to read the following carefully and please respond to the statements:
Please confirm the type of animal this is for:
If you're unable to agree to any of the above, please give us a call on 0345 032 8002.
We do this to meet VMR* guidelines, in place to keep your pet healthy.
*Veterinary Medicines Regulations