We're sorry, but there seems to be an error with some of the information provided. Please check the highlighted fields
Product InformationHills Prescription Diet DD Canine is clinically proven to support dogs with adverse food reactions (skin and gastrointestinal) and atopy. See a difference in just 4 weeks.
It is recommended for initial management of dogs with any skin condition, Pruritus, food-related or atopic, adverse food reactions with dermatological or gastrointestinal signs, Cutaneous leishmaniasis and can also be used as an elimination diet.
• Protein helps avoid common food allergens and limits the amount of undigested protein in the intestinal tract able to provoke an adverse reaction.
• Number of novel protein formulas increases choice (related to suspected adverse food reactions and patient preference).
• Carbohydrate ensures adverse reaction to potato or rice is rare.
• Omega-6 fatty acids helps maintain glossy coat and smooth skin.
• Omega-3 fatty acids helps limit the skin reaction.
• Superior antioxidant formula neutralises free radicals in the skin which is particularly sensitive to them.
Duck Formula: Duck, dried potato, duck liver, potato starch, vegetable oil, cellulose, dicalcium phosphate, fish oil, iodised salt, DL-methionine, calcium carbonate, taurine, potassium chloride, L-trytophan, vitamins and trace elements.
Show more information
Hills Prescription Diet DD Food Sensitivities Duck Wet Dog Food
£27.15 to £54.99
Save 10% on your first repeat delivery
Delivery InformationHome Delivery Free delivery over £40
Click & Collect Free Click & Collect. Simply spend £40
Returns Free returns on all orders
There are no reviews for this product. Be the first to write a review.Write a review
Show more reviews
Before we are able to send this product straight out to you, we just need you to read the following carefully and please respond to the statements:
Please confirm the type of animal this is for:
If you're unable to agree to any of the above, please give us a call on 0345 032 8002.
We do this to meet VMR* guidelines, in place to keep your pet healthy.
*Veterinary Medicines Regulations