We're sorry, but there seems to be an error with some of the information provided. Please check the highlighted fields
It is recommended for brain ageing and age-related behavioural changes in older dogs.
• Vitamin E and other antioxidants (including carotenoids and flavonoids) helps neutralise free radicals and manage age-related behavioural changes.
• L-Carnitine helps facilitate mitochondrial energy production.
• Omega-3 fatty acids (DHA and EPA) helps supports vital cell membrane functions.
• Sodium, Phosphorus and Protein helps maintain heart and kidney health in older dogs.
• Fibre helps to assist bowel function in older dogs.
Maize, wheat, chicken (14%) and turkey meal, animal fat, pea bran meal, digest, flaxseed, tuna meal, vegetable oil, soybean meal, minerals, dried carrots, dried tomato pomace, dried citrus pulp, dried grape pomace, spinach powder, L-carnitine, vitamins, trace elements and beta-carotene. With a natural antioxidant (mixed tocopherols).
Protein 19.3%, Fat 15.0%, Crude fibre 5.2%, Carbohydrate (NFE) 55.2%, Calcium 0.74%, Sodium 0.18%, Potassium 0.90%, Magnesium 0.118%, L-carnitine 311.3 ppm, Vitamin C 131 ppm, Vitamin E 1062 IU/kg, EPA 0.011%, Omega-3-fatty acids 1.05%, Alpha-Linolenic acid 1.00%
Show more information
Hills Prescription Diet BD Ageing & Alertness Care Chicken Dry Dog Food 12kg
Save 10% on your first repeat delivery
Out of stock
Delivery InformationHome Delivery Free delivery over £40
Returns Free returns on all orders
There are no reviews for this product. Be the first to write a review.Write a review
Show more reviews
Before we are able to send this product straight out to you, we just need you to read the following carefully and please respond to the statements:
Please confirm the type of animal this is for:
If you're unable to agree to any of the above, please give us a call on 0345 032 8002.
We do this to meet VMR* guidelines, in place to keep your pet healthy.
*Veterinary Medicines Regulations