We're sorry, but there seems to be an error with some of the information provided. Please check the highlighted fields
James Wellbeloved Duck & Rice Adult Large Breed Dog Food - 11300, 4kgA tasty recipe of Duck and rice, specially formulated for dogs heavier than 25kg.
James Wellbeloved is a unique dog food that's hypo-allergenic. With selected protein source duck and selected carbohydrate sources of rice and oats, it is a dietetic food, excellent for the reduction of ingredient and nutrient intolerences. We suggest that the food be tried for a period of 3 to 8 weeks. If the signs of food intolerence disappear, continue feeding indefinitely.
- Promotes a healthy, glossy coat (blend of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids)
- Helps to reduce stool odour (added yucca extract)
- Encourages beneficial bacteria in the gut (added prebiotic - natural chicory inulin)
- Joint support (JW+ which contains chondroitin, glucosamine & herbs)
- Reducing risk of bloat (special large kibble and higher nutrient density to slow down feeding)
- Made with natural ingredients with added vitamins and minerals
- Hypoallergenic - ideal for dogs with skin or digestive sensitivities
- Single meat protein - duck, with duck fat and duck gravy
- No added artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
Show more information
James Wellbeloved Duck & Rice Adult Large Breed Dog Food
£47.57 to £88.41
Save 10% on your first repeat delivery
15kg x 2 & FREE Delivery
Out of stock
15kg & FREE Delivery
Out of stock
Delivery InformationHome Delivery Free delivery over £40
Returns Free returns on all orders
There are no reviews for this product. Be the first to write a review.Write a review
Show more reviews
Before we are able to send this product straight out to you, we just need you to read the following carefully and please respond to the statements:
Please confirm the type of animal this is for:
If you're unable to agree to any of the above, please give us a call on 0345 032 8002.
We do this to meet VMR* guidelines, in place to keep your pet healthy.
*Veterinary Medicines Regulations