James Wellbeloved Fish & Vegetable Small Breed Grain Free is a complete dry food that is hypoallergenic, and specially formulated for senior dogs. Containing fish as the single protein source, and selected carbohydrate sources of pea and potato, this is a dietetic food, perfect for the reduction of ingredient and nutrient intolerances. It’s suggested that the food be tried for a trial of 3-8 weeks. If the signs of the food intolerance disappear, continue feeding indefinitely.
• Made with natural ingredients with added vitamins and minerals. Free from artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
• Ideal for dogs that react to wheat, barley, oats, maize or rice as this dry food is formulated with no cereals.
• Single meat protein of fish, which is complemented with nutrient rich fish oil and fish stock.
• Hypoallergenic, therefore it’s ideal for dogs with skin or digestive allergies.
• Made with sustainably sourced, predominantly ocean-white fish meal.
• Contains yucca extract that helps to reduce stool odour.
• Helps to maintain a healthy guy flora.
• Supports the heart with added taurine, and joints with glucosamine & herbs.
potato flakes (31.0%), fish meal* (22.0%), pea starch (21.9%), tomato pomace (4.5%),fish stock (3.9%), whole linseed, olive oil, peas (2.4%), fish oil (2.2%),sugar beet pulp, alfalfa meal, pea fibre, carrots, seaweed (0.5%),potassium chloride, sodium chloride, parsley (0.125%), nettles (0.125%), chicory extract (0.1%),taurine (0.1%), calcium carbonate, glucosamine (0.045%), yucca extract (0.02%). chondroitin (0.005%).* sustainably sourced, predominantly ocean white fish.
protein 20 %, crude fibres 4.5 %, fat content 9.5 %, crude ash 8 %, Vitamin E 400 mg/kg, omega-3 fatty acids 1.8 %, omega-6 fatty acids 1.5 %
Show more information
James Wellbeloved Grain Free Fish & Vegetable Small Breed Senior Dog Food 1.5kg
Save 10% on your first repeat delivery
Delivery InformationHome Delivery Free delivery over £40
Click & Collect Free Click & Collect. Simply spend £40
Returns Free returns on all orders
There are no reviews for this product. Be the first to write a review.Write a review
Show more reviews
Please confirm the type of animal this is for:
We do this to meet VMR* guidelines, in place to keep your pet healthy.
*Veterinary Medicines Regulations