We're sorry, but there seems to be an error with some of the information provided. Please check the highlighted fields
Harringtons Complete Chicken & Rice Senior Dry Dog Food is a delicious, complete kibble that's been specially formulated for senior dogs over 7 years of age.
The Chicken & Rice Senior contains 25% less fat than standard adult Harringtons to help less mobile dogs who are prone to weight gain and dogs with joint problems.
Key Features & Benefits
- Contains 25% less fat than standard adult Harringtons for older less active dogs
- A blend of glucosamine and chondroitin to help support joint structure and movement
- Marigold a source of lutein a natural antioxidant known to help support healthy eyes
- Whole oats known to help support a healthy heart
- Citrus extracts and vitamin E help support a healthy immune system
- Kelp a natural source of vitamins, minerals and trace elements
- Prebiotic MOS to help promote healthy bacteria in the gut
- Yucca to help reduce unpleasant odours from flatulence
- No artificial colours or flavours, no dairy, no soya, no added wheat
Maize, Chicken Meal (14%), Barley, Meat Meal, Rice (11%), Oats (5%), Poultry Gravy, Linseed, Beet Pulp, Poultry Fat, Minerals, Kelp (0.2%), Yeast (source of MOS 0.1%), Glucosamine (0.1%), Chondroitin (0.05%), Citrus Extract (0.04%), Yucca Extract (0.01%), Marigold (0.005%)
Protein 21%, Fat Content 7.5%, Crude Fibre 2.3%, Crude Ash 8.5%, Omega 6 1.5%, Omega 3 0.3%
Show more information
Harringtons Complete Chicken & Rice Senior Dry Dog Food 2kg
Save 10% on your first repeat delivery
Delivery InformationHome Delivery Free delivery over £40
Click & Collect Free Click & Collect. Simply spend £40
Returns Free returns on all orders
There are no reviews for this product. Be the first to write a review.Write a review
Show more reviews
Before we are able to send this product straight out to you, we just need you to read the following carefully and please respond to the statements:
Please confirm the type of animal this is for:
If you're unable to agree to any of the above, please give us a call on 0345 032 8002.
We do this to meet VMR* guidelines, in place to keep your pet healthy.
*Veterinary Medicines Regulations