We're sorry, but there seems to be an error with some of the information provided. Please check the highlighted fields
Eden Semi Moist Duck & Tripe Adult Dog Food is a soft and delicious kibble that's packed with freshly Prepared Duck and Tripe for a taste that your dog will find irresistible!
- Soft and gentle to eat.
- Freshly Prepared Duck and Tripe
- Superfoods; Coconut Oil, Cranberry, Garlic,
- Green Lipped Mussel and Spirulina.
- Made in Great Britain with British ingredients.
- Free from artificial colours and flavours.
- Eden is formulated without cereals, rice, seeds or beet pulp.
- Additional herbs, vitamins and minerals supporting the body’s natural balance.
- Supplements including Glucosamine, Chondroitin
- MSM to support joint health.
Freshly Prepared Duck (37%), Dried Duck (18%), Sweet Potato, Glycerine, Freshly Prepared Tripe (4%), Tapioca, Chickpea Flour, Duck Liver (2%), Lucerne, Coconut Oil (0.37%), Minerals, Vitamins, Dried Pumpkin, Seaweed Oil, Dried Apple, Garlic Powder (0.07%), Green Lipped Mussel (0.07%), Dried Cranberry (0.04%), Spirulina (0.04%), Fructooligosaccharides (480 mg/kg), Glucosamine (350 mg/kg), MSM (350 mg/kg), Chondroitin Sulphate (250 mg/kg).
Crude Protein: 20%, Crude Oils and Fats: 13%, Crude Fibres: 2.3%, Crude Ash: 8.5%, Moisture: 18%, Omega 6: 2.5%, Omega 3: 0.3%, Calcium: 1.6%, Phosphorus: 0.9%.
Show more information
Eden Semi Moist Duck & Tripe Adult Dog Food
£74.29 to £142.19
Save 10% on your first repeat delivery
Delivery InformationHome Delivery Free delivery over £40
Click & Collect Free Click & Collect. Simply spend £40
Returns Free returns on all orders
There are no reviews for this product. Be the first to write a review.Write a review
Show more reviews
Before we are able to send this product straight out to you, we just need you to read the following carefully and please respond to the statements:
Please confirm the type of animal this is for:
If you're unable to agree to any of the above, please give us a call on 0345 032 8002.
We do this to meet VMR* guidelines, in place to keep your pet healthy.
*Veterinary Medicines Regulations