We're sorry, but there seems to be an error with some of the information provided. Please check the highlighted fields
Chudleys Hypoallergenic Duck with Rice & Vegetables Working Dog Food is a naturally delicious kibble that's suitable for dogs that have higher energy requirements, making it perfect for working and sporting dogs.
Chudleys Hypoallergenic Duck with Rice contains a unique package for the maintenance of healthy joints, immune system support and an improved coat condition.
Key Features & Benefits
- Delicious recipe with extra duck, rice & vegetables
- Naturally Hypoallergenic
- Digestion and immune support
- Glucosamine and green lipped mussel to provide nutritional support of the musculoskeletal system and promote mobility
- Contains a unique blend of QLC antioxidants, plus our coat condition supplement
- Includes salmon oil - a great source of omega 3 fatty acids for the support of learning and mobility
- A combination of carnitine, key vitamins and calories from fat helps the dog get the most from his diet for working performance.
- Made in the UK
Duck meal (min 20%), Rice (min 20%), whole grain corn, whole barley, chicken fat, prairie meal, duck digest, unmolassed beet pulp, peas, Lucerne, full fat linseed, minerals, yeast (source of mannan oligosaccharides), seaweed, salomn oil, green-lipped mussel, glucosamine, blackcurrant, kale, spinach, yucca shidigera, beetroot, rosemary, rosehip, pomegranate.
Protein 23.0%, Fat Content 12.0%, Crude Fibres 2.75%, Crude Ash 5.75%
Show more information
Chudleys Hypoallergenic Duck with Rice & Vegetables Working Dog Food
£7.00 to £59.49
Save 10% on your first repeat delivery
Delivery InformationHome Delivery Free delivery over £40
Click & Collect Free Click & Collect. Simply spend £40
Returns Free returns on all orders
There are no reviews for this product. Be the first to write a review.Write a review
Show more reviews
Before we are able to send this product straight out to you, we just need you to read the following carefully and please respond to the statements:
Please confirm the type of animal this is for:
If you're unable to agree to any of the above, please give us a call on 0345 032 8002.
We do this to meet VMR* guidelines, in place to keep your pet healthy.
*Veterinary Medicines Regulations