We're sorry, but there seems to be an error with some of the information provided. Please check the highlighted fields
Through the use of 12 specific active ingredients, Joint Aid provides support to the normal wear and repair of cartilage, synovial fluid, tendons and joints in the skeletal structure, helping to maintain flexibility of movement throughout the life of the dog.
- Helps maintain the natural anti-inflammatory actions of the dogs’ metabolism.
- Contains high levels of Omega 3 to support optimum health, fertility and performance.
- Supports the normal wear and repair of cartilage and synovial fluid.
- Provides the building blocks required for natural replenishment.
- Wheat gluten free.
- 100% Non GM - soya free formulation.
- Contains 12 specific active ingredients, including: chondroitin, collagen, curcumin, glucosamine, glutamine, hemp oil derived omega 3 fatty acids, MSM and vitamin C, plus Oatinol derived: antioxidants, polar lipids, beta glucans and galactolipids.
- Contains the Oatinol Delivery System to maintain a healthy digestive tract and a high rate of absorption of essential nutricines, vitamins and trace elements.
- Manufactured as very palatable 2mm pellets.
Daily Feeding Recomendations
1. Simply mix with the dogs’ normal feed.
2. Joint Aid for Dogs can be fed to all dogs, regardless of age or level of exercise.
3. For continued support, Joint Aid for Dogs is recommended to be fed on a daily basis.
Show more information
Joint Aid For Dogs
£12.99 to £71.89
Save 10% on your first repeat delivery
Delivery InformationHome Delivery Free delivery over £40
Click & Collect Not available for this item due to weight restrictions
Returns Free returns on all orders
There are no reviews for this product. Be the first to write a review.Write a review
Show more reviews
Before we are able to send this product straight out to you, we just need you to read the following carefully and please respond to the statements:
Please confirm the type of animal this is for:
If you're unable to agree to any of the above, please give us a call on 0345 032 8002.
We do this to meet VMR* guidelines, in place to keep your pet healthy.
*Veterinary Medicines Regulations