We're sorry, but there seems to be an error with some of the information provided. Please check the highlighted fields
It gets to work killing pests straight away, and will usually clear fleas within a day, and persistent ticks within 48 hours. Fipronil is a strong agent that provides fast action that lasts for up to 2 weeks. A one month interval is recommended between applications.
- Small dogs: 1 pipette of 0.67 ml per dog weighing over 2 kg and up to 10 kg bodyweight
- Medium dogs: 1 pipette of 1.34 ml per dog weighing over 10 kg and up to 20 kg bodyweight
- Large Dogs: 1 pipette of 2.68 ml per dog weighing over 20 kg and up to 40 kg bodyweight
- Extra Large Dogs: 1 pipette of 4.02 ml per dog weighing over 40 kg and up to 60 kg bodyweight
- (For dogs over 60 kg use two pipettes of 2.68 ml.)
- Do not use on sick or recovering pets
- Do not use on rabbits, it could be fatal
- Do not use if your pet is allergic to any of the ingredients
- Do not get in eyes
- Do not allow the pet, or other pets to lick the treated area
- Keep treated pets separated from children until the application is dry
For a more detailed look at Effipro and its ingredients, click here.
Show more information
Virbac Effipro Spot On Flea Treatment Dog
£2.89 to £20.59
Save 10% on your first repeat delivery
Delivery InformationHome Delivery Free delivery over £40
Click & Collect Free Click & Collect. Simply spend £40
Returns Free returns on all orders
There are no reviews for this product. Be the first to write a review.Write a review
Show more reviews
Before we are able to send this product straight out to you, we just need you to read the following carefully and please respond to the statements:
Please confirm the type of animal this is for:
If you're unable to agree to any of the above, please give us a call on 0345 032 8002.
We do this to meet VMR* guidelines, in place to keep your pet healthy.
*Veterinary Medicines Regulations