We're sorry, but there seems to be an error with some of the information provided. Please check the highlighted fields
5% of fleas are on your pet the other 95% are in the home. Bob Marin All in One Flea spray protects your pet and your home from fleas for up to 4 weeks. It is a pesticide free spray that works by immobilising the flea or tick in a 'sticky trap'. It works to eliminate fleas at every stage of the flea lifecycle, larvae, eggs and adult fleas. Eliminating every stage of the lifecycle helps stop flea infestation.
As with all flea control products, it is very important that you kill the fleas both on your pet and also around the home. Whilst the fleas will probably be visible on your pet, the majority of the fleas eggs and larvae will be less visible in your pet's home environment. This pesticide free spray helps to solve this problem as it is safe to use both on your pet's coat and in your home, when used as directed.
Show more information
Bob Martin Pesticide Free Flea Spray Pet & Home 300ml
Save 10% on your first repeat delivery
Out of stock
Delivery InformationHome Delivery Free delivery over £40
Click & Collect Free Click & Collect. Simply spend £40
Returns Free returns on all orders
There are no reviews for this product. Be the first to write a review.Write a review
Show more reviews
Before we are able to send this product straight out to you, we just need you to read the following carefully and please respond to the statements:
Please confirm the type of animal this is for:
If you're unable to agree to any of the above, please give us a call on 0345 032 8002.
We do this to meet VMR* guidelines, in place to keep your pet healthy.
*Veterinary Medicines Regulations