We're sorry, but there seems to be an error with some of the information provided. Please check the highlighted fields
Protexin Pro Kolin Advanced for Dogs provides advanced support for gastrointestinal health in dogs.
Pro-Kolin Advanced contains beneficial micro-organisms, several prebiotic sources, an optimal level of a dual-source binding agent and soothing fibres to support gastrointestinal function.
- Probiotics: A natural 'friendly' bacterium, Enterococcus faecium (DSM 10663/ NCIMB 10415) 4b1707, which helps to keep the level of beneficial bacteria high and exclude pathogenic species.
- Preplex prebiotics: A prebiotic, consisting of fructo-oligosaccharide (FOS) and acacia (Gum arabic), which helps to feed and stimulate the growth of beneficial bacteria.
- Kaolin and Montmorillonite: A dual benefit natural binding agent which helps to firm up the faeces.
- Pectin: To help soothe the gut lining.
- Psyllium: To absorb excess water in the gastrointestinal tract and regulate intestinal motility.
- Beta-glucans: To support the immune system
- Artificial liver flavouring: To improve palatability and compliance.
Directions for Use
Give by mouth for as long as considered necessary or as advised by your veterinary surgeon.
To administer the correct amount of the product use the handy wheel on the syringe plunger. Rotate the wheel until it is to the right of the number representing the desired quantity to be administered.
Show more information
Protexin Pro Kolin Advanced for Dogs
£13.75 to £32.09
Save 10% on your first repeat delivery
Delivery InformationHome Delivery Free delivery over £40
Click & Collect Free Click & Collect. Simply spend £40
Returns Free returns on all orders
There are no reviews for this product. Be the first to write a review.Write a review
Show more reviews
Before we are able to send this product straight out to you, we just need you to read the following carefully and please respond to the statements:
Please confirm the type of animal this is for:
If you're unable to agree to any of the above, please give us a call on 0345 032 8002.
We do this to meet VMR* guidelines, in place to keep your pet healthy.
*Veterinary Medicines Regulations