We're sorry, but there seems to be an error with some of the information provided. Please check the highlighted fields
Due to its soothing properties, high digestibility and low fat content this product is ideal for those with intestinal disorders or poor digestion. It soothes the entire digestive tract and helps slow the passage of food through the system, so increasing absorption,firming stools and easing the discomfort that often accompanies intestinal disorders.The ingredients are a natural source of anti-inflammatory, pain relieving and soothing compounds that bring relief to animals suffering from these type of conditions.
- Ingredients: Finely powdered Slippery Elm bark 90% and White Poplar bark 10%
- Administration: 1 teaspoonful per 10kgs bodyweight daily added to the daily feed or mixed with liquid. Can be increased if required for more severe cases
- Use during pregnancy and lactation: Yes
- Age from which can be used: From weaning
- Interactions: Can be given in conjunction with any other medication
- Long or short term use: Can be given indefinitely if required.
Due to the wide range of intestinal disorders, some of which may be serious, it is recommended that veterinary advice be sought before using this product or if the condition fails to improve.
Always read the label
Show more information
Dorwest Veterinary Tree Barks Powder 100g
Save 10% on your first repeat delivery
Delivery InformationHome Delivery Free delivery over £40
Click & Collect Free Click & Collect. Simply spend £40
Returns Free returns on all orders
There are no reviews for this product. Be the first to write a review.Write a review
Show more reviews
Before we are able to send this product straight out to you, we just need you to read the following carefully and please respond to the statements:
Please confirm the type of animal this is for:
If you're unable to agree to any of the above, please give us a call on 0345 032 8002.
We do this to meet VMR* guidelines, in place to keep your pet healthy.
*Veterinary Medicines Regulations