We're sorry, but there seems to be an error with some of the information provided. Please check the highlighted fields
The ultimate accessory for any dog embarking on an outdoor adventure the Ruffwear K9 Float Coat offers flotation ideal for increasing water safety. As a lift jacket there is a strong handle to help lift dogs out of the water and has a 3M Scotchlite reflective trim to out of water visibility. With this Float coat there is nothing to stop you and your dog taking to exploring the world on a raft, paddleboat or surfboard, you are simply limited by imagination.
Features and Benefits:
- Confidence-inspiring canine life jacket designed for safety and fun
- Natural swimming position aided by strategically-placed foam panels
- Low-profile handle optimally positioned to help dogs out of water
- Neck closure adjusts, yet is permanently attached and secure
- Sheltered buckles stay in place for easy, one-handed clipping
- Light loop on top for attaching The Beacon™
- Reflective trim for enhanced visibility in or out of the water
X-Large - 36 - 42 inches, 91-107 cm
Large - 32 - 36 inches, 81 - 91cm
Medium - 27 - 32 inches, 69 - 81cm
Small - 22 - 27 inches, 56 - 69cm
Please Note** Should you need to return this item, please ensure that it is in the condition it arrived complete with tags and original packaging to be eligible for a full and immediate refund/exchange.
Show more information
Ruffwear K9 Float Dog Coat
Delivery InformationHome Delivery Free delivery over £40
Click & Collect Free Click & Collect. Simply spend £40
Returns Free returns on all orders
There are no reviews for this product. Be the first to write a review.Write a review
Show more reviews
Before we are able to send this product straight out to you, we just need you to read the following carefully and please respond to the statements:
Please confirm the type of animal this is for:
If you're unable to agree to any of the above, please give us a call on 0345 032 8002.
We do this to meet VMR* guidelines, in place to keep your pet healthy.
*Veterinary Medicines Regulations