We're sorry, but there seems to be an error with some of the information provided. Please check the highlighted fields
This economical and easy to administer liquid calms and controls anxiety, hyperactivity and so is ideal for those occasions when fearful behaviour is a problem, such as thunderstorms, visits to the vet, moving house, travelling etc. It can be dropped directly into the mouth or onto food when a reduction in fear should be noticeable within half an hour. May be given in conjunction with Scullcap & Valerian Tablets for especially scary situations.
- Ingredients: Organic extracts of Vervain 50%, Valerian root 25%, Mistletoe 25% conforming to British Herbal Pharmacopoeia standards. Administration: Small dogs & cats ¼ tsp; Medium dogs ½ tsp; Large dogs 1 tsp; Giant breeds 1½ tsp. given when required. It is not recommended that more than two lots of the above amounts be given in a 24 hour period.
- Use during pregnancy and lactation: Not recommended
- Age from which can be used: 8 weeks of age
- Interactions: Can be given in conjunction with any other medication
- Long or short term use: Short term use. Special warnings: Caution should be taken when administering to exotic cats with low body fat, as very occasionally hyperactivity has been induced.
Show more information
Dorwest Veterinary Organic Valerian Compound 30ml
Save 10% on your first repeat delivery
Delivery InformationHome Delivery Free delivery over £40
Click & Collect Free Click & Collect. Simply spend £40
Returns Free returns on all orders
There are no reviews for this product. Be the first to write a review.Write a review
Show more reviews
Before we are able to send this product straight out to you, we just need you to read the following carefully and please respond to the statements:
Please confirm the type of animal this is for:
If you're unable to agree to any of the above, please give us a call on 0345 032 8002.
We do this to meet VMR* guidelines, in place to keep your pet healthy.
*Veterinary Medicines Regulations