We're sorry, but there seems to be an error with some of the information provided. Please check the highlighted fields
Eukanuba Veterinary Diets Intestinal is a complete dietetic cat food that's been formulated to help manage the gastrointestinal tract with easily digestible ingredients and a special fibre blend.
Eukanuba Veterinary Diets Intestinal is intended as compensation for maldigestion (e.g. exocrine pancreatic insufficiency), reduction of acute intestinal absorptive disorders during periods of and recovery from acute diarrhoea and regulation of lipid metabolism in case of hyperlipidaemia intended. The recipe contains highly digestible ingredients, an increased level of electrolytes, a low level of fat and a high level of essential fatty acids. In addition, the diet also contains no colours, flavours, preservatives or GMOs.
It is recommended that you seek your veterinarian’s advice before use or before extending the period of use of this product. Your veterinarian may suggest specific feeding instructions for your cat, or ask you to follow the standard portions shown in the feeding chart. Recommended time for use: compensation for maldigestion: 3-12 weeks; reduction of acute intestinal absorptive disorders: 1-2 weeks; regulation of lipid metabolism: initially up to 2 months. Water should be available at all times for your cat to drink.
Key Benefits & Features
- A dietetic complete pet food for cats.
- Helps nutritionally manage the gastrointestinal tract with easily digestible ingredients and special fibre blend.
- Contains highly digestible ingredients, an increased level of electrolytes, a low level of fat and a high level of essential fatty acids.
- Contains no colours, flavours, preservatives or GMOs.
- It is recommended that a veterinarian's opinion be sought before use or before extending the period of use.
- Intended as compensation for maldigestion.
- Intended for the reduction of acute intestinal absorptive disorders during periods of and recovery from acute diarrhoea
- Intended for regulation of lipid metabolism in case of hyperlipidaemia
chicken liver, chicken muscle, turkey heart, amaranth, chicken meat, cod, turkey necks, salmon, beet pulp, sunflower oil, brewer's yeast, dried whole egg, fructooligosaccharides, mannanoligosaccharides.
protein: 10.7%, fat content: 3.9%, crude ash: 2.3%, crude fibres: 1.1%, moisture: 75.3%, calcium: 0.32%, phosphorus: 0.24%, omega-6 fatty acids: 0.52%, omega-3 fatty acids: 0.12%, magnesium: 0.042%, potassium: 0.31%, sodium: 0.11%.
Show more information
Eukanuba Veterinary Diets Intestinal Wet Adult Cat Food
£9.49 to £46.29
Save 10% on your first repeat delivery
Delivery InformationHome Delivery Free delivery over £40
Click & Collect Free Click & Collect. Simply spend £40
Returns Free returns on all orders
There are no reviews for this product. Be the first to write a review.Write a review
Show more reviews
Before we are able to send this product straight out to you, we just need you to read the following carefully and please respond to the statements:
Please confirm the type of animal this is for:
If you're unable to agree to any of the above, please give us a call on 0345 032 8002.
We do this to meet VMR* guidelines, in place to keep your pet healthy.
*Veterinary Medicines Regulations