We're sorry, but there seems to be an error with some of the information provided. Please check the highlighted fields
IAMS for Vitality Dental Care Fresh Chicken Adult Dry Cat Food is a complete and balanced kibble that's been created to help reduce tartar build-up for healthy teeth and to support 7 signs of healthy vitality.
Key Features & Benefits
- Adult cat food with 89% of animal protein to support 7 signs of healthy vitality
- It helps to reduce tartar build-up for strong healthy teeth
- Antioxidant blend with Vitamin E to help support the immune system of your pet
- Crunchy kibbles and tailored mineral levels for healthy teeth
- Cat food lovingly developed with vets and over 70 years experience
IAMS' 7 Signs of Healthy Vitality
- Healthy Skin & Coat: Omega 3 & 6 to support healthy skin and shiny coat.
- Healthy Urinary Tract: Formulated to reduce urinary pH.
- Healthy Teeth: Crunchy kibbles and tailored mineral levels for healthy teeth.
- Strong Muscles: High quality animal protein and essential minerals to help maintain strong muscles.
- Strong Immune System: Antioxidant blend with vitamin E to help support the immune system.
- Healthy Digestion: Tailored fibre blend including prebiotics and beet pulp for healthy digestion.
- Healthy Heart: Taurine to nourish the heart.
Dried Chicken & Turkey 42% (Chicken 25%, a Natural Source of Taurine), Maize Grits, Maize, Pork Fat, Fresh Chicken (4.1%), Dried Beet Pulp (2.6%), Chicken Gravy, Fructooligosaccharides (0.69%), Potassium Chloride, Sodium Hexametaphosphate (0.38%), Fish Oil, Brewer's Dried Yeast
Show more information
IAMS for Vitality Dental Care Chicken Adult Dry Cat Food
£13.49 to £74.79
Save 10% on your first repeat delivery
Delivery InformationHome Delivery Free delivery over £40
Click & Collect Free Click & Collect. Simply spend £40
Returns Free returns on all orders
There are no reviews for this product. Be the first to write a review.Write a review
Show more reviews
Before we are able to send this product straight out to you, we just need you to read the following carefully and please respond to the statements:
Please confirm the type of animal this is for:
If you're unable to agree to any of the above, please give us a call on 0345 032 8002.
We do this to meet VMR* guidelines, in place to keep your pet healthy.
*Veterinary Medicines Regulations