We're sorry, but there seems to be an error with some of the information provided. Please check the highlighted fields
Protexin Cystopro Capsules for Dogs & Cats has been developed to help support feline and canine urinary health.
Protexin Cystopro contains an active ingredient derived from cranberries. This active ingredient is a class of antioxidants called Proanthocyanidins (PACs). CystoPro also contains probiotics, prebiotics and N-acetyl D-glucosamine.
- Proanthocyanidins: (Type A PACs): Proanthocyanidins are naturally occurring powerful antioxidants extracted from the North American cranberry. Type A PACs have an anti-adhesion affect, this means they help to reduce the ability of certain bacteria to attach to the bladder lining.
- Probiotic: The EU-registered strain Enterococcus faecium (DSM 10663/ NCIMB 10415) 4b1707 acts to reduce pathogenic bacteria within the gastrointestinal tract and the faeces thereby limiting bacterial colonisation of the perineum.
- Mannan-oligosaccharide: Created from purified yeast cell walls, Mannan-oligosaccharide (MOS), binds to receptors on bacterial fimbriae which prevents attachment to epithelial cells. MOS is commonly used as a prebiotic to support intestinal Microflora.
- N-acetyl D-glucosamine: N-acetyl D-glucosamine is a precursor to Chondroitin sulphate and Keratin sulphate which make up the Glycosaminoglycan (GAG) layer that lines and protects the sensitive bladder urothelium. A strong, resilient GAG layer prevents bacteria from adhering to the urothelial cells.
- Artificial Chicken Flavour: To improve palatability and compliance.
Directions for Use
The capsules can be given whole or opened, and the palatable contents sprinkled onto food. Give for as long as considered necessary or as advised by your veterinary surgeon.
Show more information
Protexin Cystopro Capsules for Dogs & Cats
£14.99 to £43.99
Save 10% on your first repeat delivery
Delivery InformationHome Delivery Free delivery over £40
Click & Collect Free Click & Collect. Simply spend £40
Returns Free returns on all orders
There are no reviews for this product. Be the first to write a review.Write a review
Show more reviews
Before we are able to send this product straight out to you, we just need you to read the following carefully and please respond to the statements:
Please confirm the type of animal this is for:
If you're unable to agree to any of the above, please give us a call on 0345 032 8002.
We do this to meet VMR* guidelines, in place to keep your pet healthy.
*Veterinary Medicines Regulations