We're sorry, but there seems to be an error with some of the information provided. Please check the highlighted fields
Protexin Pro-Kolin Enterogenic for Dogs & Cats is the safe and natural choice for the long-term management of gastrointestinal sensitivities.Pro-Kolin Enterogenic acts to reinforce the intestinal mucosal barrier, improve and assist the intestinal immune system and to normalise the balance of good and bad bacteria in the intestine.
- Alpha-glucan butyrogenic: A resistant starch that is fermented by the resident microflora to produce butyrate (a short-chain fatty acid) which is the preferred energy source for colonocytes (the cells lining the large intestine).
- MPS Protect: A mucopolysaccharide that reinforces the intestinal mucin.
- Cobalamin (vitamin B12): For the maintenance of normal serum cobalamin levels, which can often be depleted in long-term digestive disturbances.
- Probiotics: The EU-registered strain Enterococcus faecium (DSM 10663/ NCIMB 10415) 4b1707.
- Prebiotics: A food source for beneficial bacteria. Pro-Kolin Enterogenic contains Preplex prebiotic (fructo-oligosaccharide and Gum arabic), mannan-oligosaccharide (MOS) and beta-glucans.
- Artificial beef and chicken flavouring: To improve palatability and compliance.
Add to the daily food for as long as considered necessary or as advised by your veterinary surgeon.
Show more information
Protexin Pro Kolin Enterogenic for Dogs & Cats 4g x 30 Sachets
Save 10% on your first repeat delivery
Delivery InformationHome Delivery Free delivery over £40
Returns Free returns on all orders
There are no reviews for this product. Be the first to write a review.Write a review
Show more reviews
Before we are able to send this product straight out to you, we just need you to read the following carefully and please respond to the statements:
Please confirm the type of animal this is for:
If you're unable to agree to any of the above, please give us a call on 0345 032 8002.
We do this to meet VMR* guidelines, in place to keep your pet healthy.
*Veterinary Medicines Regulations