We're sorry, but there seems to be an error with some of the information provided. Please check the highlighted fields
Versele-Laga Cuni Complete Rabbit is an extruded food for rabbits, with long, unground fibres, high-fibre content, low starch content and no cereal grains! This balanced food has been specially created to fit the needs of rabbits. Each piece of Cuni Complete contains the same blend of ingredients ensuring selective feeing is impossible.
• The long fibres with a high silicate proportion promote maximum chewing activity and natural abrasion of teeth.
• Versele-Laga Cuni Complete contains at least 10% fresh vegetables making this food delicious and a great provision of nutrients.
• The low energy and startch content with high long fibre content ensures an easily digestible and balanced diet. Therefore your rabbit will continue to keep to its ideal weight.
• The addition of natural plant pigments, lutein and β-carotene help to promote a strong immune system.
• Rich in Omega 3 & 6 fatty acids helping to maintain healthy skin and a shiny coat.Ingredients:
Vegetable by-products (10% timothy grass, grasses and herbs), vegetable protein extracts, vegetables (carrot 4%), seeds (2% linseed), minerals, fructo-oligosaccharides (0.3%), marigold, yucca
Analytical constituents: Protein 14%, Fat 3%, Fibre 20%, Ash 7%, Calcium 0.6%, Phosphorus 0.4%
Show more information
Versele Laga Cuni Complete Rabbit Food 500g
Delivery InformationHome Delivery Free delivery over £30
Click & Collect Free Click & Collect. Simply spend £30
Returns Free returns on all orders
There are no reviews for this product. Be the first to write a review.Write a review
Show more reviews
Before we are able to send this product straight out to you, we just need you to read the following carefully and please respond to the statements:
Please confirm the type of animal this is for:
If you're unable to agree to any of the above, please give us a call on 0345 032 8002.
We do this to meet VMR* guidelines, in place to keep your pet healthy.
*Veterinary Medicines Regulations