We're sorry, but there seems to be an error with some of the information provided. Please check the highlighted fields
Designed with rabbits in mind. Ideally suited to rabbit runs and hutches.
A BecoBowl is made from 80% bamboo and rice husk fibres. Both materials are ethically sourced as bi-products from other agricultural processes native to China. By manufacturing locally to our material source we significantly reduce our shipping volumes. The remaining 20% is a mixture of natural enzymes to bind the bowl together. This mixture of materials is called a Bio-Composite. All Beco dishes are BPA and Phythalte free.
Size: 10cm Diameter
Show more information
BecoBowl Rabbit Blue
Out of stock
Delivery InformationHome Delivery Free delivery over £30
Click & Collect Free Click & Collect. Simply spend £30
Returns Free returns on all orders
There are no reviews for this product. Be the first to write a review.Write a review
Show more reviews
Before we are able to send this product straight out to you, we just need you to read the following carefully and please respond to the statements:
Please confirm the type of animal this is for:
If you're unable to agree to any of the above, please give us a call on 0345 032 8002.
We do this to meet VMR* guidelines, in place to keep your pet healthy.
*Veterinary Medicines Regulations