We're sorry, but there seems to be an error with some of the information provided. Please check the highlighted fields
Little Big Paw Tender Duck & Vegetable Dinner is a nutritionally balanced wet food for small dogs. 100% natural it is bursting with tender meat! It’s high in energy, nutrient dense and rich in calories. Ideal for little dogs who have large energy requirements, faster metabolisms and who burn energy faster than larger dogs.
• The fresh duck meat is highly nutritious, packed with protein, its easily digestible and low in fat.
• Full of natural carbohydrates such as potatoes, green peas and carrots for optimum energy and healthy digestion.
• Contains vitamins A, D, E & B complex for a healthy immune system and strong teeth and bones.
• Rich in essential fatty acids for healthy skin and coat.
• Free from artificial preservatives, colourants, flavourings, grain, wheat, soya and dairy!
• Suitable for puppies
Freshly prepared: Duck 60%, Potato 25%, Carrots 5%, Green Peas 5%, Minerals, Sunflower Oil, Salmon Oil, Dried Tomato, Dried Kelp, Dried Basil.
Protein 11%, Fat 9%, Inorganic Matter 3.8%, Crude Fibre 1%, Moisture 75%.
Dog weight, up to 3kg: 1-2 pots/day
Dog weight, up to 5kg: 4 pots/day.
Show more information
Little Big Paw Tender Duck & Veg Dinner Dog Food 85g x 8
Delivery InformationHome Delivery Free delivery over £40
Click & Collect Free Click & Collect. Simply spend £40
Returns Free returns on all orders
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
MrsBSmith on 13 Nov 2017 said:
I have a very fussy Bichon, with a delicate tummy. She seems to enjoy this and also doesn't upset her tummy.
Yes, i recommend this product
Show more reviews
Before we are able to send this product straight out to you, we just need you to read the following carefully and please respond to the statements:
Please confirm the type of animal this is for:
If you're unable to agree to any of the above, please give us a call on 0345 032 8002.
We do this to meet VMR* guidelines, in place to keep your pet healthy.
*Veterinary Medicines Regulations