James Wellbeloved Turkey & Rice Light Dog Food - 1.5kg, 12.5kgA tasty and more refined recipe of Turkey and Rice. Highly digestable and great for managing the weight of your adult dog.
- Promotes a healthy, glossy coat (blend of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids)
- Helps to reduce stool odour with added yucca extract
- Encourages beneficial bacteria in the gut (added prebiotic - natural chicory inulin)
- Contains cranberry extract - widely believed to be beneficial to the urinary tract
- Joint support (JW+ - chondroitin, glucosamine & herbs)
- Lower physical density to give more food in the bowl
- Higher fibre to help feel fuller for longer
- Higher protein to help encourage loss of fatty tissue rather than muscle tissue.
Ingredients and analysis
Composition: Rice, turkey meal, oats, sugar beet pulp, whole linseed, pea protein, turkey gravy, alfalfa meal, turkey fat, natural seaweed, sodium chloride, omega oil supplement, potassium chloride, parsley, nettle, chicory extract, calcium carbonate, glucosamine, yucca extract, chondroitin.
Minimum levels: Turkey (26%), rice (26%), oats (19%), linseed (4%), turkey gravy (3%), alfalfa (2%), seaweed (0.7%), yucca extract (0.02%), chicory extract (0.12%), glucosamine (0.0275%), chondroitin (0.0225%), parsley (0.1%), nettle (0.1%).
Additives per kg: Antioxidants: E306/Natural antioxidant, 174mg, Vitamins: E672/Vitamin A, 17,400 iu, E671/Vitamin D3, 2,610 iu, Trace elements: E1/iron, 47mg, E2/iodine, 2.3mg, E4/copper, 5.8mg, E5/manganese, 29mg, E6/zinc, 117mg, E8/selenium, 0.2mg.
Analytical Constituents: Protein 26%, crude fibres 4%, fat content 10%, crude ash 7.4%, Vitamin E 175mg/kg, omega-3 fatty acids 1.2%, omega-6 fatty acids 2.6%. Energy Value (ME) 350kcals/100g.
Show more information
James Wellbeloved Turkey & Rice Light Adult Dog Food
£7.49 to £82.50
Save 10% on your first repeat delivery
Delivery InformationHome Delivery Free delivery over £40
Click & Collect Free Click & Collect. Simply spend £40
Returns Free returns on all orders
There are no reviews for this product. Be the first to write a review.Write a review
Show more reviews
Before we are able to send this product straight out to you, we just need you to read the following carefully and please respond to the statements:
Please confirm the type of animal this is for:
If you're unable to agree to any of the above, please give us a call on 0345 032 8002.
We do this to meet VMR* guidelines, in place to keep your pet healthy.
*Veterinary Medicines Regulations