We're sorry, but there seems to be an error with some of the information provided. Please check the highlighted fields
Burgess Wellbeing Skin & Coat Health is a delicious crunchy dry food for your dog. Made with 35% fish ingredients, 40% pulses, and 25% fruit and veg. Plus it is grain free, ideal for sensitive stomachs.
• Made with pre-biotics to support good digestive bacteria supporting digestive health.
• Contains Lucerne, a rich source of naturally occurring antioxidants.
• Provides balanced nutrition, this is a hypoallergenic recipe made with naturally healthy pulses for balanced nutrition.
• Supports skin and coat condition with high levels of essential Omega-3 fatty acids from fish and Linseed.
• Made with Stay Clean technology, which has been clinically proven to reduce the formation of plaque, a leading cause of gum disease.
Fish 35% (Fish meal 24%; Salmon 10%, Fish Oil 1%) • Sweet Potato • Potato • Poultry Fat • Tapioca 8% • Chick peas 8% • Peas 4% • Lentils 4% • Beet pulp • Chicken digest • Whole Linseed 2.5% • Lignocellulose • Brewers Yeast • Carrot 1.25% • Apple 1.25% • Lucerne Extract 1% • Seaweed • Fructo-oligosaccharides • Stay C • Minerals • High nucleotide yeast extract • LG Max Algae.
Crude Protein 26.5% • Fats and Oils 13% • Crude Fibre 4% • Crude Ash 7.5%.
Show more information
Burgess Wellbeing Skin & Coat Dog Food
£6.75 to £53.99
Save 10% on your first repeat delivery
Delivery InformationHome Delivery Free delivery over £30
Click & Collect Free Click & Collect. Simply spend £30
Returns Free returns on all orders
There are no reviews for this product. Be the first to write a review.Write a review
Show more reviews
Before we are able to send this product straight out to you, we just need you to read the following carefully and please respond to the statements:
Please confirm the type of animal this is for:
If you're unable to agree to any of the above, please give us a call on 0345 032 8002.
We do this to meet VMR* guidelines, in place to keep your pet healthy.
*Veterinary Medicines Regulations