We're sorry, but there seems to be an error with some of the information provided. Please check the highlighted fields
Nature’s Harvest Wheat Gluten Free Mixer is the perfect product to add to all wet food, raw and home cooked meals to provide your dog with extra nutrients and roughage. This mixer helps to promote healthy teeth and gums, whilst supporting good digestion.
• Packed with peas, as these are high in protein and antioxidant rich.
• Contains seaweed, which contains B vitamins, minerals and trace elements supporting immunity, digestion and healthy skin.
• Contains linseed oil providing a great source of Omega 3.
• Made with limestone flour to provide calcium for strong teeth and bones.
• FOS, offers pre-biotic support increasing good bacteria to better digestion and absorption, helping to strengthen immunity.
• Contains mixed functional herbs to help with digestive and general well-being. Including Thyme with its sanitising properties.
Barley, Peas, Oats, Linseed (7.5%), Seaweed Meal (2.5%), Poultry Oil,Limestone Flour, Mixed Herbs, Fructo-oligosaccharide (FOS) (0.10%), Extract ofYucca Schidigera (200mg/kg). Mixed Herbs 0.20%: Fenugreek, Thyme, Parsley,Oregano, Basil, Fennel, Marjoram, Rosemary.
Crude Protein 13.0%, Crude Oils & Fats 7.0%, Crude Fibres 5.0%, Crude Ash 5.0%.
Show more information
Natures Harvest Wheat Gluten Free Mixer
£7.79 to £20.79
Save 10% on your first repeat delivery
Out of stock
Delivery InformationHome Delivery Free delivery over £35
Click & Collect Free Click & Collect. Simply spend £30
Returns Free returns on all orders
There are no reviews for this product. Be the first to write a review.Write a review
Show more reviews
Before we are able to send this product straight out to you, we just need you to read the following carefully and please respond to the statements:
Please confirm the type of animal this is for:
If you're unable to agree to any of the above, please give us a call on 0345 032 8002.
We do this to meet VMR* guidelines, in place to keep your pet healthy.
*Veterinary Medicines Regulations