We're sorry, but there seems to be an error with some of the information provided. Please check the highlighted fields
James Wellbeloved Fish & Vegetable Small Breed Grain Free is a complete dry food that is hypoallergenic. Containing fish as the protein source, and selected carbohydrate sources of pea and potato, this is a dietetic food, perfect for the reduction of ingredient and nutrient intolerances. It’s suggested that the food be tried for a trial of 3-8 weeks. If the signs of the food intolerance disappear, continue feeding indefinitely.
• Made with natural ingredients with added vitamins and minerals. Free from artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, and no cereals.
• Single meat protein of fish, which is complemented with nutritious fish oil and stock.
• Hypoallergenic, therefore it’s ideal for dogs with skin or digestive allergies.
• The blend of omega-3 & 6 fatty acids promote a healthy and glossy coat.
• Contains yucca extract that helps to reduce stool odour.
• Helps to maintain a healthy guy flora.
• Supports the heart and joints.
Composition: fish meal* (24.8%), pea starch (24.7%), potato flakes (24.7%), tomato pomace (5.0%),fish stock (3.9%), whole linseed, olive oil, fish oil (2.5%), peas (2.4%),sugar beet pulp, alfalfa meal, carrots, seaweed (0.5%), sodium chloride, potassium chloride, parsley (0.125%), nettles (0.125%), chicory extract (0.1%), taurine (0.1%),calcium carbonate, glucosamine (0.045%), yucca extract (0.02%), chondroitin (0.005%). * sustainably sourced, predominantly ocean white fish
Analytical Constituents:protein 20 %, crude fibres 4.5 %, fat content 9.5 %, crude ash 8 %, Vitamin E 400 mg/kg, omega-3 fatty acids 1.8 %, omega-6 fatty acids 1.5 %
Show more information
James Wellbeloved Grain Free Fish & Vegetable Small Breed Adult Dog Food 1.5kg
Save 10% on your first repeat delivery
Delivery InformationHome Delivery Free delivery over £35
Click & Collect Free Click & Collect. Simply spend £30
Returns Free returns on all orders
There are no reviews for this product. Be the first to write a review.Write a review
Show more reviews
Before we are able to send this product straight out to you, we just need you to read the following carefully and please respond to the statements:
Please confirm the type of animal this is for:
If you're unable to agree to any of the above, please give us a call on 0345 032 8002.
We do this to meet VMR* guidelines, in place to keep your pet healthy.
*Veterinary Medicines Regulations