We're sorry, but there seems to be an error with some of the information provided. Please check the highlighted fields
Hills Science Plan for the mature dog aged 7+ has been formulated to give support to immune systems, vital organs and oral health to keep your dog strong and healthy in their senior days. Made with tasty turkey and yummy chicken with natural ingredients such as vitamins and minerals and clinically proven antioxidants.
• Clinically proven antioxidants to support immunity for a healthy long life.
• Unique formula with controlled minerals to help maintain healthy vital organs.
• Crunchy kibbles, formulated with antioxidants to support oral health.
• With L-carnitine and high quality protein for lean muscles and active mobility.
Dried Chicken (15%) turkey (15%) Total Poultry (30%) Barley, Maize, Brown Rice, Brewers Rice, Wheat, Animal Fat, Digest, Dried Beet Pulp, Flaxseed, Vegetable Oil, Minerals, Tomato Pomace, Spinach Powder, Citrus Pulp, Grape Pomace, L-Carnitine, Vitamins, Taurine, Trace Elements and Beta-Carotene. Naturally preserved with mixed Tocopherls and Critic Acid.
Beta-Carotene, Calcium, Carbohydrate, Copper, Moisture, L-Carnitine, Fibre, Magnesium, Omega 3 Fatty Acids, Omega 6 Fatty Acids, Protein, Potassium, Phosphorus, Sodium, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Zinc
|Body Weight kg||Dry grams|
|1||20 - 30|
|2||40 - 50|
|3||50 - 70|
|4||65 - 85|
|5||75 - 105|
|7.50||100 - 140|
|10||125 - 175|
Show more information
Hills Science Plan Canine Mature 7+ Small & Miniature Breed
£3.99 to £49.02
Save 10% on your first repeat delivery
Out of stock
Delivery InformationHome Delivery Free delivery over £30
Click & Collect Free Click & Collect. Simply spend £30
Returns Free returns on all orders
There are no reviews for this product. Be the first to write a review.Write a review
Show more reviews
Before we are able to send this product straight out to you, we just need you to read the following carefully and please respond to the statements:
Please confirm the type of animal this is for:
If you're unable to agree to any of the above, please give us a call on 0345 032 8002.
We do this to meet VMR* guidelines, in place to keep your pet healthy.
*Veterinary Medicines Regulations