We're sorry, but there seems to be an error with some of the information provided. Please check the highlighted fields
Goodwyns Senior Complete Lamb & Vegetables is a super-premium dry food, full of good stuff for senior dogs. Made with fresh lamb and holistic ingredients.
• Green Lipped mussel extract for a natural source of omega3
• Glucosamine to help joint mobility
• Chicory root & Sugar beet fibre a natural Prebiotic which improves gut flora and stimulates stomach and intestine function
• Salmon oil for omega3 fatty acids for skin, coat and joint health
• L-carnitine which helps maintain lean body mass
• Yucca which helps reduce stool odour
• Tomato contains the natural antioxidant lycopene
• Yeast extract boosts the immune system
• Seaweed for a source of iodine
• Oats slow release energy
• Herbal vitamin D3 to help maintain bone strength
Lamb (42% including 36% from dried lamb and 6% fresh lamb), rice, oats, beet fibre (5%), brown rice (4%), peas (4% from dried peas), tomato (4% from dried tomato), chicken fat, chicken digest, salmon oil (1%), yeast extract (0.5%), seaweed, minerals, chicory root powder (0.2%), green lipped mussel extract (0.1%), MOS (0.05%), L-carnitine (0.02%), yucca extract (0.005%), herbal extract (vitamin D3 0.005%), marigold (0.002%), citrus extract, rosemary (0.0002%).
Show more information
Goodwyns Senior Complete Lamb & Vegetables
£10.69 to £36.99
Save 10% on your first repeat delivery
Delivery InformationHome Delivery Free delivery over £35
Click & Collect Free Click & Collect. Simply spend £30
Returns Free returns on all orders
There are no reviews for this product. Be the first to write a review.Write a review
Show more reviews
Before we are able to send this product straight out to you, we just need you to read the following carefully and please respond to the statements:
Please confirm the type of animal this is for:
If you're unable to agree to any of the above, please give us a call on 0345 032 8002.
We do this to meet VMR* guidelines, in place to keep your pet healthy.
*Veterinary Medicines Regulations