We're sorry, but there seems to be an error with some of the information provided. Please check the highlighted fields
Carnilove Lamb & Wild Boar dog food is a delicious dry food formulated with respect for the natural origins of dog, therefore its grain-free and potato free. Containing 70% meat and 30% forest fruits, vegetables and herbs it’s an ideal food to serve your dog!
• Lamb & Wild Boar are an ideal combination of quality, highly digestible, usable proteins rich in natural nutrients.
• Lamb is a great source of trace elements such as iron, zinc, B vitamins, and unsaturated fats.
• Wild boar is high in protein but low in fat. Perfect for maintaining optimum physical condition without the risk of increased blood cholesterol levels.
• Forest fruits, vegetables and herbs provide nutrients, fibre and vitamins, as well as being rich in anti-oxidants supporting cell protection and boosting the immune system.
• Free from chemicals, preservatives and colourants.
wild boar meat meal (30%), free-range lamb meat meal (25%), yellow peas (20%), chicken fat (preserved with tocopherols, 10%), chicken liver (3%), apples (3%), tapioca starch (3%), salmon oil (2%), carrots (1%), flaxseed (1%), chickpeas (1%), hydrolyzed crustacean shells (a source of glucosamine, 0,026%), cartilage extract (a source of chondroitin, 0,016%), brewer´s yeast (a source of mannan-oligosaccharides, 0,015%), chicory root (a source of fructo-oligosaccharides, 0,01%), yucca schidigera (0,01%), algae (0,01%), psyllium (0,01%), thyme (0,01%), rosemary (0,01%), orega - no (0,01%), cranberries (0,0008%), blueberries (0,0008%), raspberries (0,0008%).
crude protein 38,0 % fat content 20,0 % crude ash 8,0 % crude fibre 3,2 % moisture 10,0 % calcium 1,6 % phosphorus 1,3 %
Show more information
Carnilove Lamb & Wild Boar Adult Dog Food
£7.55 to £90.48
Save 10% on your first repeat delivery
Delivery InformationHome Delivery Free delivery over £40
Click & Collect Free Click & Collect. Simply spend £40
Returns Free returns on all orders
There are no reviews for this product. Be the first to write a review.Write a review
Show more reviews
Before we are able to send this product straight out to you, we just need you to read the following carefully and please respond to the statements:
Please confirm the type of animal this is for:
If you're unable to agree to any of the above, please give us a call on 0345 032 8002.
We do this to meet VMR* guidelines, in place to keep your pet healthy.
*Veterinary Medicines Regulations