We're sorry, but there seems to be an error with some of the information provided. Please check the highlighted fields
Product InformationA licensed herbal medicine for the symptomatic relief of arthritis, rheumatism, skin and kidney disorders and as a diuretic to aid normal urinary elimination.
Used to relieve the pain of arthritis and so make movement easier and improve mobility problems that often occur in older animals. This tablet has mildly diuretic effects that help ensure and maintain normal urinary flow and by restoring the acid/alkali balance is helpful for cystitis as well as urinary incontinence and leaking bladder problems that may occur in some animals following spaying or surgery or as a result of age.
- Active ingredients: Watercress 70mg; Celery seed 30mg; Horseradish 30mg; Celery plant 30mg; Parsley 20mg
- Dosage: Treatment dose for minimum one month– 2 tablets per 5-10kgs bodyweight daily; Maintenance dose – 1 tablet per 5-10kgs daily
- Use during pregnancy and lactation: Yes
- Age from which can be used: 8 weeks of age
- Interactions: Can be given in conjunction with any other medication
- Long or short term use: May be given indefinitely
- Sugar coated tablet: No
Always read the label
Show more information
Dorwest Mixed Vegetable Tablets x100
Save 10% on your first repeat delivery
Delivery InformationHome Delivery Free delivery over £35
Click & Collect Free Click & Collect. Simply spend £30
Returns Free returns on all orders
There are no reviews for this product. Be the first to write a review.Write a review
Show more reviews
Before we are able to send this product straight out to you, we just need you to read the following carefully and please respond to the statements:
Please confirm the type of animal this is for:
If you're unable to agree to any of the above, please give us a call on 0345 032 8002.
We do this to meet VMR* guidelines, in place to keep your pet healthy.
*Veterinary Medicines Regulations