We're sorry, but there seems to be an error with some of the information provided. Please check the highlighted fields
Yumega Boost is a nutritional powder used to promote hair growth, support skin health and strengthen nails. It contains active nutrients including phospholipids, essential fatty acids, minerals and vitamins that are all recognised to play an important role in coat growth and conditioning.
• Lecithin offers a concentrated source of phospholipids plus fatty acids, which are vital for healthy coat growth.
• Biotin, scientifically proven to better skin condition and promote coat growth & recovery.
• Zinc also very important for improving skin condition and is known to be an essential component for hair growth.
• Yeast & liver, these are natural sources of Vitamin B, supporting hair growth and condition.
• Vitamins C & E. These vitamins are important anti-oxidants that help to maintain healthy skin to support the coat.
• Manna-ogliosaccharides support the digestive system, ensuring optimal uptake of nutrients to ensure rapid coat growth & recovery.
Small breeds (up to 10kg) - 1 scoop
Medium breeds (11-20kg) - 2 scoops
Large breeds (21-30kg) - 3 scoops
Very large breeds (over 30 kg) - 4-5 level scoops
Suitable for puppies over 8 weeks.
Feeding YUMEGA BOOST in conjunction with YUMEGA ShowDog can give your dog a perfect coat and encourage rapid recovery back to full show condition.
Show more information
Yumega Boost Skin & Coat Dog Supplement 180 Scoops
Save 10% on your first repeat delivery
Delivery InformationHome Delivery Free delivery over £35
Click & Collect Free Click & Collect. Simply spend £35
Returns Free returns on all orders
There are no reviews for this product. Be the first to write a review.Write a review
Show more reviews
Before we are able to send this product straight out to you, we just need you to read the following carefully and please respond to the statements:
Please confirm the type of animal this is for:
If you're unable to agree to any of the above, please give us a call on 0345 032 8002.
We do this to meet VMR* guidelines, in place to keep your pet healthy.
*Veterinary Medicines Regulations