We're sorry, but there seems to be an error with some of the information provided. Please check the highlighted fields
Like people, pets require water for good health. The Dogit Design Fresh & Clear Dog Drinking Fountain responds to your pet's need for a continuous supply of fresh and clean drinking water.
The re-circulating water flow eliminates stale, stagnant water to provide fresh-tasting, cool filtered water with a multitude of inherent health benefits.The fountain is elevated to provide a better drinking positions ideal for large breeds, older dogs or dogs with arthritis, muscle and joint problems.
Encouraging your pet to drink more water helps ensure proper kidney function.
• Elevated design provides better drinking position
• Multi-Stage Filtration absorbs water impurities (replacement filters available, sold separately)
• Large surface area for greater oxygenation• Increased water-to-air surface area adds oxygen for fresher, tastier water
• Re-circulating flow eliminates stale, stagnant water
• Suitable for multiple pets
• Also suitable for cats
Dogit Drinking Fountain 6L Replacement Foam Carbon Filters 3pack
THIS LISTING IS FOR REPLACEMENT FOAM/CARBON FILTERS FOR THE DOGIT DRINKING FOUNTAIN 3 PACK
• For Dogit Design Dog Drinking Fountain
• Filters collect debris, food, hair and sediment
• The activated carbon helps absorb water impurities
Show more information
Dogit Drinking Fountain
£8.59 to £35.49
Delivery InformationHome Delivery Free delivery over £35
Click & Collect Free Click & Collect. Simply spend £30
Returns Free returns on all orders
There are no reviews for this product. Be the first to write a review.Write a review
Show more reviews
Before we are able to send this product straight out to you, we just need you to read the following carefully and please respond to the statements:
Please confirm the type of animal this is for:
If you're unable to agree to any of the above, please give us a call on 0345 032 8002.
We do this to meet VMR* guidelines, in place to keep your pet healthy.
*Veterinary Medicines Regulations