We're sorry, but there seems to be an error with some of the information provided. Please check the highlighted fields
Meowing Heads Feline Moist Foods Hey Good Looking is grain free and filled with 100% British ingredients, including delicious chicken to tickle your cat's taste buds. This extra special recipe is uniquely formulated to help bring out the best in your moggy's coat, with Omega oils to promote gloriously glossy locks.
Chicken 70%, Chicken Broth 10%, Minerals, Salmon Oil, Sunflower Oil (*Total Chicken 80%)
Protein 12%, fat content 7.1%, Inorganic Matter 3.8%, Crude Fibre 0.1%, Moisture 75%.
Nutritional additives (per kg)
Vitamin A 5,300iu/kg, Vitamin D3 530iu/kg, Vitamin E 7.95mg/kg
Show more information
Meowing Heads Hey Good Looking Wet Cat Food
£6.65 to £24.45
Save 10% on your first repeat delivery
Delivery InformationHome Delivery Free delivery over £35
Click & Collect Free Click & Collect. Simply spend £30
Returns Free returns on all orders
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Tom on 7 Jul 2015 said:
Very Happy Pusscat :-)
I prefer to feed Sasha wet cat food and when I found this I knew it would be the perfect one to get for her to eat. It's got 70% meat (chicken) and she just loves it, plus it's got a really short list of ingredients without any additives so it's perfect. I might check to see if this has a fish version too...
Yes, i recommend this product
Show more reviews
Before we are able to send this product straight out to you, we just need you to read the following carefully and please respond to the statements:
Please confirm the type of animal this is for:
If you're unable to agree to any of the above, please give us a call on 0345 032 8002.
We do this to meet VMR* guidelines, in place to keep your pet healthy.
*Veterinary Medicines Regulations