We're sorry, but there seems to be an error with some of the information provided. Please check the highlighted fields
Little Big Paw Atlantic Salmon Mousse suits the large energy requirements and fast metabolism of your cat. Produced with the help of leading nutritionists, Little Big Paw Cat is high in energy, nutrient dense and rich in calories – so a little amount of food is bursting with energy! Just like the big cats of the wild, your cat is a carnivore and therefore needs a high level of meat to ensure maximum health. A high percentage of meat isn’t just desirable for cats, its essential!
• The delectable salmon is nutritious, high in protein, its easily digestible and palatable!
• Contains vital vitamins and minerals, A, D & E for a healthy and strong immune system, teeth and bones.
• Rich in omega oils and fat for good skin, coat and joints.
• Contains taurine for a healthy heart and good vision.
• Free from artificial preservatives, artificial colours, artificial flavourings, and no grains, wheat, soya or dairy.
• Suitable for kittens.
Freshly prepared: 70% salmon (min 26%), and chicken, minerals, salmon oil, sunflower oil.
Protein 10%, Fats 10%, Fibre 0.5%, Crude Ash 3.2%, Moisture 75%
An average cat should be fed 2-3 pots/day. Less if required as a topper.
Kittens should be fed 1 pot/day. Less if required as a topper.
Show more information
Little Big Paw Gourmet Tender Salmon Mousse Cat Food 85g x 8
Delivery InformationHome Delivery Free delivery over £30
Click & Collect Free Click & Collect. Simply spend £30
Returns Free returns on all orders
There are no reviews for this product. Be the first to write a review.Write a review
Show more reviews
Before we are able to send this product straight out to you, we just need you to read the following carefully and please respond to the statements:
Please confirm the type of animal this is for:
If you're unable to agree to any of the above, please give us a call on 0345 032 8002.
We do this to meet VMR* guidelines, in place to keep your pet healthy.
*Veterinary Medicines Regulations