We're sorry, but there seems to be an error with some of the information provided. Please check the highlighted fields
TechniCal Lifestages Kitten 2kgFor kittens until one year of age.
During the growth stage the nutritional demands of your kitten are extremely high and a proper nutritional management is crucial for its development.
Benefits for your kitten:
- High energy density: A high digestibility and nutrient density offers your kitten all it needs in small feeding amounts without upsetting the stomach.
- Growth Development: Optimal levels of essential nutrients, vitamins and chelated minerals to support healthy development of strong bones, teeth and muscles.
- Immune system Vitamin C, vitamin E and rosemary, Techni-Cal’s natural antioxidant system, fight free radicals and support a strong immune system and daily cell renewal.
- High quality ingredients: High levels of nutritious chicken and dried whole egg provide for animal based proteins to promote strong muscles and superb body condition. Chicken fat and fish meal provide both energy and the proper essential fatty acids. Beet pulp and Yucca schidigera (both prebiotics) work in synergy for a healthy digestive system.
- Appropriate kibble size: A crunchy and palatable kibble cleans the teeth with every bite to maintain oral health.
Show more information
TechniCal Lifestages Kitten
£14.50 to £57.08
Save 10% on your first repeat delivery
2kg x 4 & FREE Delivery
Out of stock
Out of stock
Delivery InformationHome Delivery Free delivery over £30
Click & Collect Free Click & Collect. Simply spend £30
Returns Free returns on all orders
There are no reviews for this product. Be the first to write a review.Write a review
Show more reviews
Before we are able to send this product straight out to you, we just need you to read the following carefully and please respond to the statements:
Please confirm the type of animal this is for:
If you're unable to agree to any of the above, please give us a call on 0345 032 8002.
We do this to meet VMR* guidelines, in place to keep your pet healthy.
*Veterinary Medicines Regulations