We're sorry, but there seems to be an error with some of the information provided. Please check the highlighted fields
Hi life Temp Me! Soft & Tender Tasty Salmon is a semi moist complete adult cat food made in the UK. Formulated with all the nutrition they needs in a great-tasting soft, moist and tender kibble that's packed full of high quality meat proteins.
• Soft, Moist & Tender: Combining all the meaty taste of wet food with the convenience and value of dry
• Digestion: Easily digestible real meat protein with the natural pre biotic chicory to help promote healthy gut flora.
• Natural Defences: Antioxidant vitamins with zinc and selenium help healthy cell development and maintain the body's natural defences
• Teeth & Bones: Controlled levels of calcium help the development and maintenance of strong bones and healthy teeth
• Skin & Coat: Natural oils, rich in Omega 6 fatty acids help maintain the skin and coat in top condition
• No Artificial Colours or Flavours
Dehydrated Meat Proteins (including salmon 26%), Wheat Flour, Soy Bean Meal (produced from genetically modified soya), Maize Gluten Meal, Sugar, Fish (4%), Fish Oil, Fish Stock, Salt, Yeast, Chicory Extract (min.0.5%), and Minerals.
Vitamin A 15,000 IU/kg, Vitamin C 250mg/kg, Vitamin D3 1800 IU/kg, Vitamin E 400mg/kg, Cupric Sulphate Pentahydrate 20.0mg/kg, Ferrous Sulphate Monohydrate 120.0mg/kg, Calcium Iodate 1.5mg/kg, Manganous Oxide 30.0mg/kg, Zinc Oxide 100.0mg/kg, Sodium Selenite 0.1mg/kg, Taurine 1,000mg/kg. Antioxidants.
Protein 25.0%, Crude Fibres 2.0%, Fat Content 8.0%, Inorganic Matter 6.5%, Moisture 19.0%, Calcium 0.9%
Show more information
HiLife Tempt Me! Soft & Tender Salmon Adult Cat Food 375g
Save 10% on your first repeat delivery
Delivery InformationHome Delivery Free delivery over £30
Click & Collect Free Click & Collect. Simply spend £30
Returns Free returns on all orders
There are no reviews for this product. Be the first to write a review.Write a review
Show more reviews
Before we are able to send this product straight out to you, we just need you to read the following carefully and please respond to the statements:
Please confirm the type of animal this is for:
If you're unable to agree to any of the above, please give us a call on 0345 032 8002.
We do this to meet VMR* guidelines, in place to keep your pet healthy.
*Veterinary Medicines Regulations