We're sorry, but there seems to be an error with some of the information provided. Please check the highlighted fields
Product InformationA licensed herbal medicine for the symptomatic relief of skin conditions, arthritis,coughs and minor infections in dogs and cats.
Garlic has antibiotic, antiseptic and anti-viral properties confirmed by modern scientific studies, and has anti-inflammatory compounds. Fenugreek seeds also contain anti-inflammatory properties.Mainly used to treat minor infections such as skin conditions, eczema, cystitis and coughs, this stronger garlic tablet is also used in the treatment of arthritis due to itsanti-inflammatory properties. Frequently used in conjunction with Mixed Vegetable Tablets with which it has a synergy.
- Active ingredients: Fenugreek seeds 16mg; Essential Oil of Garlic 0.22mg
- Dosage: Treatment dose for minimum of one month – 2 tablets per 5-10kgs bodyweight daily; Maintenance dose – 1 tablet per 5-10kgs daily
- Use during pregnancy and lactation: YesAge from which can be used: 8 weeks of age
- Interactions: Can be given in conjunction with any other medication
- Long or short term use: May be given indefinitely
- Sugar coated tablet: Yes
Show more information
Dorwest Veterinary Garlic & Fenugreek Tablets 100g
Save 10% on your first repeat delivery
Delivery InformationHome Delivery Free delivery over £40
Click & Collect Free Click & Collect. Simply spend £40
Returns Free returns on all orders
There are no reviews for this product. Be the first to write a review.Write a review
Show more reviews
Before we are able to send this product straight out to you, we just need you to read the following carefully and please respond to the statements:
Please confirm the type of animal this is for:
If you're unable to agree to any of the above, please give us a call on 0345 032 8002.
We do this to meet VMR* guidelines, in place to keep your pet healthy.
*Veterinary Medicines Regulations