We're sorry, but there seems to be an error with some of the information provided. Please check the highlighted fields
Larger in size than the standard SureFlap cat flaps, the pet door is designed for large cats and small dogs. Sized 178mm (W) x170mm (H) - this dimension is the smallest area of the pet door that your pet will have to enterFeatures:
- Selective entry – any animal can exit. The microchip reader is located on the exterior of the pet door only
- Curfew mode – set the door to lock and unlock at specified times. It can be set to lock at the same time each day
- Up to 12 months battery life (4 x C cell batteries not included)
- Includes 1 RFID collar tag that can be used if your pet is not microchipped (additional tags sold separately in packs of two)
- Manual lock stops your dog or cat leaving or entering the house. Set to in-only to enable your pet to come indoors without being able to get out again
- Works with all identification microchips worldwide and SureFlap RFID collar tags. It will work with any microchip, but for peace of mind, you can use our microchip compatibility checker below
- Stores up to 32 pet identities in memory. Remembers all registered pets even when the batteries have been removed
Show more information
Sureflap Microchip Pet Door Cats & Small Dogs
Delivery InformationHome Delivery Free delivery over £30
Click & Collect Free Click & Collect. Simply spend £30
Returns Free returns on all orders
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Missdawn on 28 Dec 2016 said:
Fantastic... This is the business!
Brilliant. customer service is first class and so is the Sureflap Pet door. My cat is 6 kilos so i went for the pet door as opposed to the Cat flap. Perfect. Bought the brown one, fits nice against my brown composite front door. My cat got used to the microchip reader straight away. Hes used to just bombarding into my neighbours un chiped cat flap so with this he has to wait a second or so for it to read his chip theres abuzz noise, then a door release sound then he can push open the door with his head and come inside. he did all this on the day it was installed.Joiner was impressed with the product ,said it was the best and most study cat flap he fitted. Buy this Go for the best.. nothing else is worth a look in. Neighbours cat sits out side nose pressed up looking puzzeled as to why he can't get in. Can go on holiday and leave him to come and go. Just leave some dried food and water. Saves cattery bills etc.
Yes, i recommend this product
Show more reviews
Before we are able to send this product straight out to you, we just need you to read the following carefully and please respond to the statements:
Please confirm the type of animal this is for:
If you're unable to agree to any of the above, please give us a call on 0345 032 8002.
We do this to meet VMR* guidelines, in place to keep your pet healthy.
*Veterinary Medicines Regulations